Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday the 30th...

Today is my first official day of being laid-off (short-term)..and I have a major headache.. (working on migraine). What a way to start it..LOL
 

Earlier I said down and picked up The Purpose Driven Life and read the first part..with the intent to start Day 1 today... THEN, I realize that Sunday will be November 1st .. what a perfect time to start something...First day of the week, First day of the month.. First day of 4o day Spiritual journey.. and I though I might blog about it.. well at least try. and since I have some time off from work..make the best of it..When life gives you lemons, just squeeze into a tall, cold glass of sweet tea...

Oh and I have to comment about today.. even thought my head is KILLING me.. it is gorgeous outside today for me that is... A beautiful autumn day, overcast, wind blowing, leaves falling, perfect temperature.. could be a bit cooler, but I am not going to complain.. it is one of those days that I thank God for allowing me to be able to stop and take time to appreciate it... and with that note..

I am going to do what I know I shouldn't.. (well not with a headache anyway) ~make it worse~ but I have taken 2 Excedrins (not working, yet)
I am going to go sit outside on my swing..with Bible in hand and read from Psalms, then just sit and enjoy...and pray the wind carries my headache away



Rom 12:2  "And be not conformed to this age, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, in order to prove by you what is the good and pleasing and perfect will of God."

No comments:

Post a Comment