Thursday, May 16, 2013

Continued Journey

Well, September of 2011 was little more than a few days ago.. but again I find the need to document what is going on in life.. and actually today is Day 1 of a  NEW "New Journey"

Today, my husband started his new job, 327 miles away from where we currently live.

Guess you know what I have got to start doing.. packing...

Until we find a place to move into, he will be staying in a hotel, and one of us will be driving back and forth on weekends.. (probably me since he has been driving that route every week for 14 months as his normal job duty)

This New Journey is one, that I was never prepared for, but funny thing is ... If you go back to the Entry on October 26th of 2009..God's Timing 
It is what I prayed for and not only that but it is something that I had continued to practice what I preached.. which I honestly believe is what opened this "New" door. 

Last month, I happened upon a person that was down on her luck and had been "kicked" out of friends house and she has nowhere to go. I volunteered my couch, which she hesitantly accepted, but gratefully used for about a month. During her month stay, at times, I wondered  "WHY ME??" and was this some test I needed to pass or was I suppose to learn something from this.. (she tried my patience)  I decided to just pray for her, and I will continue to do so. It was while she was staying with us that an incredible job opportunity opened up for my husband, which he accepted, and now our Journey begins..
My Day 1, his first day on the job up in Gallup..My day here was finding a new doctor for my son.. but I didn't get anything accomplished for myself.. other than starting weight is 154.6 !!! 10 lbs lost!!! oh, when I hit 150... I will pass out and hit the ground!!

So, lets see what God has planned for us!! (Lord, I am overwhelmed!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment