Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Picnic basket

In July, we all went on a picnic up in the mountains.. it was so beautiful, and we had a wonderful time. We had such a good time we talked about doing it again. When I got home, I got on eBay and looked up picnic baskets found one and bid on it.

I must confess, I was feeling a little nostalgic, for home .. and for something else, simpler times. Since we have only been living in New Mexico for almost 8 months now, I thought I would fix my bicycle and get a picnic basket and visit the park more often with my Pomeranian "Foxy", a quilt and good book, and enjoy the mountain view.

The picnic basket arrived the day had planned on going back up to the mountains for a picnic, but it RAINED!!!
I am not complaining because I had been praying for rain, and well God answers prayers in his time.. I just make sure to tell him THANK YOU, LORD!!

So we had the picnic inside

102_7199

That is my new Picnic basket..
102_7191

Now even as nice as it was when I got it.. I have bigger dreams!.. I will share my Picnic basket Metamorphosis Until next time.. Have a blessed day!




No comments:

Post a Comment