Monday, July 18, 2011

Reminder

Sunday, I was going thru my list of blogs that I have started reading, I have started following a few and some I just read and decide if I want to follow. I found one today Thistle Cove Farm and it was a reminder that I needed about Prayer...even when I don't feel like praying.. well, mostly I feel lost about what to pray about, because right now I don't feel very deserving, to have a prayer request answered. I was reminded by a quote from~ Commissioner Brengle~ that the  "accuser of the brethren" became busy reminding me of things that had long since been under the Blood.  Thank you Sandra!!

So later today (since it is 1:11 AM) I will begin to reread R.A. Torrey's Book on Prayer, and I will set aside a time to go into my closet and pray.
Mat_6:6 "But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly."
From my very own Blog, I was recent reminded God answer's prays when I read what I wrote in October 2009 God's Timing. Now I just need to learn to let go and let God. Give it all to him and "Have a little talk with Jesus".. and while I am at it, apologize and ask for forgiveness for my doubts and worrying about things.

Hope you have a blessed day


No comments:

Post a Comment